Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Brain is Too Tired to Think of a Cute-sy or Awkward Title



Hey everyone! It is almost Friday - yay! 

These past couple of days have been difficult, not working at the church. I don't feel ready to go back to school yet. 

Wednesday was really my bum day, but I really can't take not working for long. So, today I worked on a special project (pictures soon to come!) and had a lovely supper at my brothers and sister-in-law's house. That is where these pictures were taken, by my daddy. The lighting was weird and my father impatient, so they didn't get as good as I would like. As frustrated as I am with my camera, I got the exciting news today that for my photography class I am able to rent out at DSLR for a whole semester! Words cannot describe how excited I am! 



Isn't this necklace just so lovely!? My mom handed a package in the car on the way to my brothers and I freaked out! I won this wonderful Hattitude necklace made by Hattie from Marisa's lovely blog. (Wow, that was a lot of linkage.) I had another necklace on when I left the house and I swiftly put this one on instead. 



Romper - Thrifted (restyled here
Sandals - Thrifted - they were 25 cents. Best. Deal. EVERZ. 
Necklace - Giveaway from Hattitude Jewelry




Oh, also, this is my brother's dog. His name is Abraham Lincoln Whitman, or just Abe. He is a pretty awesome nephew dog. He is sort of my leading man, nbd. 


Have a lovely day everyone! I'm off to catch some zzz's. 

xoxo, 

Laura

10 comments:

Marisa Noelle said...

Gah! I love the necklace on you!!! Hattie makes such lovely little creations. Adorable dress and utterly adorable Abe :) Happy weekend Laura! xo Marisa

Christina said...

Oh, I like this dress on you so much! It's just so darn pretty, esp with your hair up. And that necklace is totally perfect. I love all the little charms.

ps. Don't feel bad about your title... I never even try to come up with good titles. :)

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

Love that thrifted dress - the print and colors are super pretty. It'll be perfect for fall! I just stumbled across your blog last night and so glad that I did. It's always great to meet another thrift store loving blogger!

Callie
www.coffeeandcardigans.com

Rachel @ Making Life Fabulous said...

That necklace is so pretty! Yellow has been my favorite color this season! Have a fabulous weekend :)

Jessica said...

Your dress is adorable and I absolutely adore your shoes.

I'm having a blog giveaway, hope you can stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

Cassie said...

Hello dear.. I love to see outfits labeled as thrift-ed because I love thrift shopping too!

cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow I really really like your floral dress, it's so pretty!

Drawing Dreaming

Lauren Leggatt said...

how cute is your dress?! I'll tell ya, its SUPER cute! :) loooove it!

Unknown said...

Cute look on you Laura! cute necklace too! Thank you for your kind words.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

You're looking too cute in that outfit & the backdrop!!

Rebecca
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura