Thursday, August 9, 2012

Life Lately
























1. Probably the most adorable picture of Maggie and I ever; taken watching a church kickball game. 

2. Picture of Hershey Park that I took from the Kissing Tower during one week of day camp. 

3. Annie, my housemate's adorable dog. 

4. New sandals that I got thrifting for 25 cents with some chalk drawings that some members of the youth group did. 

5. Smarties lollipops. Yum. 

6. Wagons at camp to take the kids to the pool. 

7. Jenna, one of my high school interns, and I with our face paints when we took the kids to Hands on House

8. My niece showing off the manicure I gave her (and her Slurpee). 

9. Trying out a friend's slingshot. 

10. A beautiful shot from my weekend at camp. 

11. The wonderful notebook my sister got for me; can't wait to use it. Speaking of which - I move back to school in 9 days! Woah. 

12. Neon blue cookie dough that we made to make  these cookies for the last day of Day Camp today; our theme was "Oh, the Places You'll Go." 

13. Lily and I showing off our awesome towel turbans after a swim at the camp pool. 

Hope you enjoyed this glimpse into how my life is going lately! 

xoxo, 

Laura


3 comments:

Dearest Lou said...

It looks like you've been having quite the summer Laura (:

xx

Marisa Noelle said...

Aw love these photos Laura! The perfectly show off the best of summer. I knew that was Hershey Park I spied...hehe. What is that huge coaster? I definitely haven't been there since they put that up! xo Marisa

Sienna Rose said...

Iv always wanted to play around with a sling shot. looks like fun!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura