Monday, August 6, 2012

Melmac Monday: Just In Time


 Hey all! Happy Monday. 

I thought that I would have to share these pictures tomorrow and it would be Melmac Tuesday, but that just doesn't flow as well. I'm helping out at camp this half week as Bible teacher. I'm having a blast, but our internet hasn't been working as a result of a really awesome storm we got yesterday. Anyway, glad I got to share these pieces with you. 








As you can see, these pieces are a little different. These were the random pieces of Melmac that my cousin and I found in my grandma's house. They don't really match anything (although the green cup is similar to the orange cups here).  So, enjoy these diverse lovely pieces! 








Well, I'm off to get some sleep so that I can alive-alert-awake-enthusiastic tomorrow morning!  



xoxo, 

Laura 

7 comments:

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Ah, so jealous of these beautifully colored dishes! They're exactly what I was looking for when searching for college Tupperware. The pieces I got aren't nearly as pretty as these! x

And thank you for the beautiful comment and encouragement you left me ♥

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures! They look so pretty :)

xx Emily

outintosparks.blogspot.ca

Marisa Noelle said...

I love all your outdoor Melmac pics:) That little green cup is the perfect color. I wish I had more of collection - aside from the couple of pieces I have from my grandmother. Yours is quite lovely! xo Marisa

Katherine said...

great finds! i love that you took them and photographed them so well

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails

AnchorsandHoney said...

Love these!!

India Harlow said...

Really imaginative shots!! You have photographed them so well :) definitley a new follower of your blog !!

Best Wishes
India Harlow
The Marilyn Adventures

Sarah Azzouzi said...

These are great. I especially like the ones on the rocks. There's something so special about having a bright manmade product against the neutral earth.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura