Monday, August 27, 2012

Melmac Monday: Life is Good.

Hey all! Happy Monday! 

I'm trying really hard to get back in the swing of things for school. I feel like I'm almost there (if it weren't for those darn 8 ams - seriously, 4 out of 5 days this semester? Not cool.) 

Anyway, some exciting things that happened recently. 

1. I got the DSLR today that I'm renting out for the semester while I take Digital Photography. I am SO pumped. I walked into the office after getting it and just started happy dancing. I'm so glad I work with people who don't judge too much. 

2. I found the coolest thing in the office today - pictures are sure to come. 

3. The only homework that I have tonight is to read the Giver (which I haven't actually read before). I knew it was a good idea to take Young Adult Literature. 

4. I have been seeing really awesome patterned Melmac on Etsy lately and thought I would share them with everyone - anyone who surprises me with that last set will instantly become my best friend for life. 

Vintage Pennsylvania Dutch Serving Platter Waverly Melmac


White Floral Melmac Saucers Set of Eight


Vintage Oneida Deluxe Little Red Riding Hood melmac covered sugar bowl


Mod 60s Melmac Dinnerware Set Lime Green with Mushrooms 16 Pcs


Set of 4 Retro Daisy Plastic Melmac Saucers


Watertown Lifetime Melmac Aqua Leaf Pattern Dishes - (6 cups & saucers and more)


5. I hit over a 100 followers this weekend! I saw that and I literally screamed out loud - and then felt bad cause a friend was talking to me about an issue they were going through. Oops! Sorry about that! 

Anywho,  thanks to everyone has made the decision to follow my little corner of the blogsphere. I greatly appreciate it! 


xoxo, 

Laura 

5 comments:

Rachel @ Making Life Fabulous said...

8 am classes four days a week? That is not fun :( I love all the pictures, I like the ones in the second picture.

Seeking Style said...

Total plate envy!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Heather said...

That little red riding hood plate is awesome! What a fab find!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

Kitty Cat Stevens said...

these are all so wonderful!

Ester DurĂ£es said...

wow they're all so so pretty! :)

Drawing Dreaming

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura