Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Friend Fashion: Maggie

Hey all! Today I will be sharing with you some of my fave pictures; this is one of my dearest friends, Miss Maggie May. We took these pictures when our church was back camping and the light was just beautiful! 

Finally, tonight I got an interview with her after we watched Teen Wolf. Maggie and I have been friends for a LONG time, probably most of our lives. She is definitely my oldest friend, even though she thought I was weird in middle school. (She has apologized for that! Hehe.) 

Enjoy getting to go Miss Marge a little bit. 


Name: Margret "Maggie" Wilson 
Age: 20 
Major: International Studies, with a minor in Arabic and Anthropology 





Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully, in a nice government job, living or married to Bob (my boyfriend of five years), and have a little kitty cat that will be named Optimus Prime.

Hobbies: Reading, browsing Reddit, watching Pride and Prejudice, hanging out with my boyfriend of 5 years, and watching Teen Wolf with Laura

Favorite quote: "Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them." -- Albus Dumbledore

Favorite movies: Avatar, Pride and Prejudice, The Borne Movies, and Harry Potter 1-7







How  would you describe your style: I think that I'm still exploring my style. 

Favorite places to shop: Thrift stores (shopping with Laura, of course!), Forever 21, J.C. Penney's, and Wet Seal. 

Favorite thrift store finds:  90’s black and white dress (Laura actually found it for me!), nice T-shirts, and heels!
  

 Whose style do you most admire? The Scottish exchange students that I met at school last semester.

Biggest fashion mistake: Middle school. Enough said. 

Favorite memory that includes Laura: There are way too many, the time when we traveled in High School to work camps, especially driving out to South Dakota. Oo! When we were doing mudding in New Orleans. Also, any time that we go thrifting together.








Shoes: Payless
Tank: Forever 21 (I think!) 
Watch: Fossil 






































Hope that you all enjoyed getting to know my dear friend Maggie. Check out my other friend fashions  here and here

Have a great night everyone! 



































xoxo, 



Laura



8 comments:

MW said...

I found my Albus Dumbledore quote! "Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them." :)

bekah said...

you're at camp! :)

Sarah Azzouzi said...

Love the shoes!

Unknown said...

She's so pretty! love this post. XX

India Harlow said...

The wise words of Albus Dumbledore!

I love your friends shoes and shorts combo, the belt is wicked to!

India
x
The Marilyn Adventures

Unknown said...

lovely casual look :)
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Latest on my blog: Win $300 to Spend on Boticca!

Little Lady said...

Love your shorts!!!! SUPER adorable!

Love!
http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/

Rachel @ Making Life Fabulous said...

What pretty pictures, you're right, the light was perfect! It was fun to get to know your friend, it's so nice of you to feature them on your blog :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura