Monday, October 1, 2012

Melmac Monday: Now is Not the Time to Panic


Hi, everyone! 

Hope that you are having a wonderful Monday. 

My day has been quite... stressful. I had a lot of classes, meetings, and then work today. I didn't think that I would even have time for blogging today. 

After work, everything just sort of went more downhill and I let myself get way too overwhelmed. To make a long story short, I had a panic attack. I don't usually get them, maybe once before, so the fact that I knew that I was panicking made me even more panic-y. I finally calmed down after talking with my momma and am just trying to take it easy tonight, while still getting some work done. 

So, I decided to take a half an hour to share with you some Melmac tonight via Etsy in my favorite color, pink. Enjoy! 

Boontonware Vintage Melmac Pink Gravy Boat Bowl


vintage hot pink melmac tea cups - set of 2


50s 60s Vintage Melmac Boontonware Pink Dessert Cereal Bowls


Pink Melmac Serving Tray


Vintage Boontonware USA Pink Cream and Sugar Set Melmac


Have a great Monday everyone! 

xoxo, 

Laura 

4 comments:

Rachel @ Making Life Fabulous said...

Pink is my absolute favorite color! Anything looks good in pink :)

Katie Aman said...

Lovely pink dishes! I would love to have some of those pieces in my cupboard! The tray is especially beautiful.

Marisa Noelle said...

I'll take the rose colored set please ;-). Ah, seeing all your melmac pictures makes me want to trash my dishes and collect all vintage ones.

Unknown said...

Loving the pink! I haven't seen you do an outfit post for awhile...hope to see you soon :)
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura