Thursday, October 4, 2012

Outfits and Giggles

Hey everyone! 

Finally, an outfit post. It only has been, like, forever. (Yes, the use of the Valley Girl 'like' was necessary.) 

These pictures aren't the best ones ever taken, because of the light, but they were taken at a local coffee shop for a fun night of trivia night! My team didn't win, but it was still such blast. 



I've gotten a hair cut recently. It was just a trim, but I got my bangs cut in a way that I can wear them straight across or side-swept, which is really awesome. 


Other than that, things have been crazy, but good. Tonight was pretty fun - I went to a Bible study discussion, had a Brethren Student Fellowship meeting, made plans for a photo shoot tomorrow, and got to Skype with my gal pal, Melanie about plans for my visit to NYC. 








Well, I better get to finishing my homework, it is getting pretty late. Plus, Amy and I are in a super giggly mood right now, as we talking to Miss Mel on Skype, and we just got asked to shut our door cause we were being too loud. Oops! :P 


Hope that everyone has a wonderful night! 

Sweater, Shirt, Jacket, Scarf, Bag, Necklace, and Boots - Thrifted 
Jeans - Hand-me-down from a friend 

Oh! I'm also linking up with Coffee and Cardigan's Thrifter Thursday. Check it out!  


xoxo, 

Laura 












12 comments:

Maria said...

That is such a cute outfit! I love the blue blazer and florals combination :)
I love Trivia nights.. they are super fun! Good luck with your homework and I know what you mean about giggly moods... I feel like I'm always in one haha :) xx

Callie - Coffee and Cardigans said...

You look so ready for autumn in this outfit! The floral top is super cute with the white cardigan and that navy jacket. And I will forever be a fan of boots and jeans. This is definitely a win in my book! Thanks for linking up for Thrifter Thursday!

Callie
www.coffeeandcardigans.com

Dearest Lou said...

Yay! I'm glad you had time to do an outfit post! You look adorable as always girl (:

xx
Dearest Lou

Unknown said...

Aw such a cute fall look! I love your boots and pretty red bag. That blazer is fantastic too. I wish it was cool enough for layers here!

Haley Titus said...

Your outfits are so cute, those boots look comfy! Glad to have found your blog <3

Best,
Colour Me Classic

Heather K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather K. said...

Opps, sorry about that!

Love the blog name! I'm all about thrifting, taking hand me downs from older (very fabulous) women at church, and seeking deals.

The outfit is super cute and I love those boots!

-Heather
{www.heatheringheights.com}

Nav said...

what an awesome thrify outfit, I love the bag, perfect for fall!

http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

Katie Aman said...

Such a cute outfit! I adore your scarf so much. And what a very inspiring fall blazer! Sounds like you had a fun time :) And still loving that bag!

Katherine said...

i really love this outfit with all the layers and coloring together - perfect for fall

<3 katherine

Clara said...

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Jess from New Girl? Maybe it's the bangs and the glasses, but you really reminded me of her! =)

smileyclara.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Laura! been a while since I have seen you do an outfit post! I love the vintage shirt with the necklace. As always, I enjoy seeing you have so much fun in your pics..You need to do more outfit posts! Thanks for stopping by, always nice to see you visit.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura