Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Life Lately: Mountain Day to Fall Break


Happy Tuesday everyone. 

I'm so exhausted today - I got back to school from the city at 3 am. 

And the slept until noon.  That felt really awesome. 


Anyway, I feel like I have been talking about the cool things that I have been up to lately and have been actually snapping photos of them, but they just haven't ended up on the blog. 

So, here is how my semester is going so far. 


























celebrating Mountain Day//my gal pal Alexa and I at the Lake for MD//Storming of the Arch//getting to see my best friend Becky//at Penn State - by the way she and her friends are releasing a video game about Penn State's marching band; how cool is that?!//Harry Potter inspired picture with a friend//getting to see my cousin during a weekend at home//some ham pot pie//shoo-fly pie and cheap vintage jewelry at Brethren Heritage Fair//a glimpse of an adorable photo shoot I did for class//the view from the graveyard near my parents house//Kimbra at Webster Hall (also, stole this picture from a friend - I was not taking the expensive camera into the concert, so he was kind enough to snap some pics for me on his fancy phone) //my adorable friend Melanie at the consignment shop where she works//making pumpkin muffins.

Have a great day everyone!

xoxo, 
Laura



9 comments:

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

aww girl thanks for your sweet comment about flock together, I certainly am excited and honored to be in the group! & yay- it was so fun seeing these pcitures, it looks like you and your friends have been having a blast lately. that lake looks awesome and I LOVE your color combo there & esp love all yoru big smiles! glad you someone enjoying life & got to catch up on sleep... oh sleep, that sounds amazing! haha
http://dusanabotswana.com/

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

oh & your comment of "thrifted duds" made me laugh; thanks for that! & you have some great thrifted finds.
http://dusanabotswana.com/

Unknown said...

Looks like you are having a fun semester!

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Sarah with a Bow said...

Your semester seems like it has been good so far. I went to PSU but not that one... Portland State, hehe.

Katherine said...

seeing kimbra must have been cool! looks like a great semester - i still haven't actually been to state college. i drive near it a lot, but never to it

<3 katherine
of corgis and cocktails // current giveaway

Unknown said...

I love the picture of all of the hats..I would love to have some. I also love the black and white picture under the tree as well.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Anna is Bambi said...

Thank you for your comment <3 oh, beautiful smiles and lots of colours - like always on your blog :* It's so lovely : )
I'm so sorry for my disappearing but I couldn't do anything :< but now I want to come back to my blog ;)

Katie Aman said...

Such cute photos! Love to see the life snapshots :) I would have been drooling over all of those vintage hats! My goodness there are some beauties in that photo.

Emma Litton said...

Such wonderful photos! It looks like you've been having a wonderful time.

xo,
Em

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura