Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Those Summer Nights


Hey everyone! Let me just say, straight up, I'm in LOVE with these pictures. My gal pal Becky took these pictures for me and I just adore them! (She also took these photos here and here. Check out all her lovely shots on her Flickr.) 





I'm really glad that she and I got to hang out together; we always have a blast (just look at that last picture - cray cray eyes!) Now that we are both done with our crazy life travels, hopefully we will get to hang out more before we head back to our schools. 



Dress - Thrifted - Simply Vera: Vera Wang
Shoes - Payless
Necklace - Gift from Amy 
Belt - Thrifted 
Purse - Thrifted 
Ring - Bought in the Dominican Republic
Sunglasses - ??? I really don't remember. 


Hope that everyone has a fantastic summer evening. I'm going out with one of the ladies' groups at church for some ice cream and mini golf! Yay! 



 xoxo, 

Laura

P.S. Yeah. You knew this was coming. 


11 comments:

Becky said...

Let's do that again soon! =D

Gaby said...

nice necklace and bag

gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute outfit..looks cute on you, and I love the bag.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

cute outfit..looks cute on you, and I love the bag.
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I love the airplane necklace and I really like the soft pink of the belt. Great style!

Dearest Lou said...

What an adorable outfit you put together Laura! I love the pastel pink belt with that dress! You are darling!

xx
Dearest Lou

Fash Boulevard said...

You look fabulous, Laura. Adore this. Amazing post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Melly said...

Nice necklace. Do you like follow each other? Let me know. I would be great. Have a nice day.

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

ah laura that bag is to die for! i love it. i love it. i love it! you always have such awesome accessories!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Marisa Noelle said...

That bag is way too darling for words Laura! You look as gorgeous as ever. I love all the little pops of color in your accessories! Happy Monday darling gal! xx Marisa

Anonymous said...

wait I'm so obsessed with that floral purse!! Keep these outfit of the days coming!! : )

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura