Monday, July 23, 2012

Melmac Monday: Go This Way


Well. My brain is completely shut down today. Maybe because I went on an epic thrifting trip with one of my high school interns today. 

Anyway. Took these pictures at a sort of a sketchy part of town (didn't realize that it was sketchy until afterwards), but I really liked it. Lots of old abandoned buildings and cool things like that. I can't wait to go back there (with a buddy!) to get some outfit photos.  




These lovely brown pieces of Melmac were a part of my grandma's collection and I really like the color; it is very different. 






Well, I'm off to watch some sexy Teen Wolves take down creepy mythical creatures with my gal pal, Maggie. Yeah. It is our summer guilty pleasure. 


Have a great Monday everyone!

xoxo, 
Laura 

6 comments:

Seeking Style said...

The sketchiest parts of town are often the best to take pictures in haha

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Dearest Lou said...

Wow those are so cute and I totally agree with the person above me ;P

xx
Dearest Lou

Sara said...

Love the location! Totally think it was worth the sketchiness ;)

I Love To Op Shop said...

love them and the pictures

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I'm constantly worried for my safety when I'm taking photos in the sketchy part of town... but yeah, sometimes they make the best photos! These look great, girl! xo

Unknown said...

These are great , I got a few in a pastel pink colour from my great grandma.
It's so nice to keep these special pieces.
Love the colour.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura