Thursday, July 12, 2012

Meet Me in St. Louis...


Hey everyone, just thought I would share with you some glimpses of my trip to St. Louis. Fair warning: there are a lot of pictures of the Gateway Arch; it just thought it was really picturesque. Enjoy! 
































reading for the plane// working the Juniata booth//annual conference//riverboat cruise//old union building on the Mississippi//building a bridge//view of the arch from the river//the Cardinal's stadium//view of the river from the arch//on top of the arch//visiting Wash U!//pictures of the arch//the courthouse - the Dred Scott case was tried there//me. 

xoxo, 

Laura 

2 comments:

The White List said...

Very cool!!!

Seltzer Chuck said...

I am happy to discover these stylish looks really amazing and tremendous.
Online GED

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura