Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Peek into my Purse: Gold Edition



Happy Wednesday everyone!

I thought I would give everyone a peek into my purse. I just got this bag last Saturday at a yard sale for .75! It was a great find and I have been using it a lot. It surprisingly can hold a lot of things. 


1. My Vera Bradley wallet and keys; you can see my lovely (sarcasm) school ID there. 2. An adorable note from my niece. 3. One of my favorite belts. 4. Tums. A necessity sometimes when you are eating out with the family. 5. My favorite Honey and Milk Nivea chapstick.   6. My cellular device. 7. My Zune and headphones. 8.My CoverGirl Wet Slicks with Crest mint that I got brand new at a yard sale for a quarter. Great deal! 9. Bobby pins. 10. A really awesome pen supporting a fellow Brethren college, Bridgewater. 11. A receipt from a family ice cream outing. 





How cute!?


Hope you enjoyed this peak into my purse! 

xoxo, 
Laura 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

adorable bag!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

Ally said...

Love the purse!

Alyssa said...

Is that a zune! Ahh, I remember wanting one in middle school! (:

Adorable purse too!

Chloe Innvaer said...

Super cute purse! You have some good stuff in there too! =)

Clara Turbay said...

love it!

A Possible Fantasy said...

love that belt!

Cathy said...

Love it! Isn't that Nivea chapstick the best?

Cathy Trails

Unknown said...

I love your gold purse. It's so awesome! I so enjoy your blog and you are so great! :)

Unknown said...

What a cute little gold bag! Such a great thrift find. That was really a great deal.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura