Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Give Me That Becky


Hey everyone! In case you haven't figured it out already, this lovely lady is not me. This is my best friend Becky. We have been best friends for a LONG time. I found my Xanga from freshman year of high school recently and I laughed at how a lot of things have changed. But the one thing that remained the same? Becky.   I don't know what I would do without her. We have been through so much together and I'm so glad that we get to spend a little time together over the summer, even though we are both crazy busy. 

The other night we had a much over-due sleepover at my house. She suggested a wonderful idea: I should style her outfit and while she styled mine. It was loads of fun, except for one down fall. It was just about to storm when we took these so the lighting is a little off. I spruced them up a little thanks to Pixlr O-Matic

I'll be sure to have her back for a Friend Fashion where she can style herself soon. :) 








For some reason the picture above is my favorite; it reminds me of a paparazzi shot from the 70's. 









Dress - Becky's - H&M (I think) 
Shirt - It was mine; I got this at a yard sale for 25 cents, but it didn't fit right, so I gave it to Becky. 
Belt - This was also mine; I got it with another dress, but it looked better on her, so it is her's now.
Shoes - Mine - Thrifted - She LOVED these. (Sarcasm. They were about a half size too small. Oops.) 
Headband- Mine - Ann Taylor
Necklace - Mine - It was a hand-me-down from my mom. It is an old cut out dime. (I also wore it here)
Purse - Mine - Thrifted 
Ring - Mine - From the Dominican Republic 


Be sure to check out my outfit over on her blog soon! 

xoxo, 

Laura 

P.S. This post's title isn't me being creepy. One time we had Youtubed (don't think that is a word; oh well!) just to see what came up and this is what came up for "Becky." Yeah. It is pretty bad. But HILARIOUS. 

I don't really know if that proved my lack of creepiness. Crap. 

12 comments:

Becky said...

Haha, Laur, I love it. And you! =)

Alexis said...

I love the outfit, you did a great job!

Amy said...

cute shirt! love the pics!

coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

Charlotte said...

Beautiful styling, she looks so lovely :) I can definitely see what you mean about the paparazzi shot too, super cool lol xx

Marisa Noelle said...

You gals are gorgeous :) I love how you styled one another. Whoa...Xanga - now that's a blast from the past...hehe.

Sara said...

Aww, love this! It totally sets a mood of "summer and friendship." Where are your photo locations?

Unknown said...

Haha I thought the title meant you wanted her outfit and just left out the comma. Cute shoes!

Rachel
floralprintsandcommonsense.blogspot.com

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Daw' your friend Becky is such a babe! You are so lucky to have such a sweet friend that you can cherish (and reflect on so many memories on!) So happy for both you and her and hope I can find that best gal pal someday ♥

shay said...

These are great photos! I love the outfit you styled-so pretty :) great job xx
a thousand million words

Seeking Style said...

You are so adorable!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Michelle said...

love your photos! you dad likes the philles (read a few older posts)? I live in Philly!

Fickle Sense said...

You guys look really sweet together in the above photo! It's a keeper. Nice styling of the outfit. Loving the black and white ring:)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura