Monday, July 9, 2012

Melmac Monday: Cups in St. Louis

Hey all! I've been so slacking with blogging this past week. I really don't like only posting Melmac posts, but this past week it was inevitable. I have been so busy, going to a mile long yard sale with my sister-in-law and niece on the 4th - that was SO much fun-  working on Day Camp and preparing for Annual Conference in St. Louis! I'm here now and I'm having a blast. I get to see the Gateway Arch today, so I can't wait to show those pictures! 

I thought I would share some of my favorite Melmac cups that I have been seeing on Etsy lately! Happy Monday everyone! 

Vintage Cups Plastic Melmac


Yellow Melmac Coffee Cups


Branchell Melmac Coffee or Teacups - Hot Pink - Set

vintage white melmac cups by Gale Art


Watertown Lifetime Melmac Cups in Mint Green and Light Pink


xoxo, 
Laura 

4 comments:

Tess said...

I am new to blogging and have just stumbled across your blog, which I find wonderful. I will enjoy reading this very much. Feel free to check out my new blog, though it is in its very early stages! Happy blogging :)
<3

AnchorsandHoney said...

LOVE the last ones!! Newest follower from
redrose-vintage.blogpsot.com

Marisa Noelle said...

Third photo down .... I want those in my life:) I wish so badly that I would have hung onto my grandmother's coffee creamer and sugar melmac set! xx Marisa

Sara said...

wow those are such cute cups! haha i love the colors!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura