Monday, May 7, 2012

Melmac Monday: School's Out for the Summer!

Happy Melmac Monday everyone! That is right everyone, as of 3 pm today, I am officially done with school for the year. I am done with sophomore year! I am so glad to be done, words can't even begin to describe. 

So, to celebrate the end of  a school year, I thought it would be fun to show some wonderful Melmac cafeteria trays. Even if you aren't in school anymore, these would be so fun for a picnic lunch or a lazy Sunday brunch: just don't forget the half pint of chocolate milk.  : ) 

Cafeteria or School Lunch Trays -  Vintage Set of 10 by Prolon in Mid Century Spatter Confetti Pattern - Retro Thanksgiving Dinnerware




Vintage Pair of Mint Green CAFETERIA Tray


Vintage Texas Ware Melmac Lunch Trays, Dallas Ware Bowls and Cups Primary Colors


1968 Bolta Melamine Lunch Tray - Brown with marbling


xoxo, 

Laura 

4 comments:

gaby said...

nice stuff...enjoy your vacations

gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose said...

Hooray for school being out! It really feels great, doesn't it?
Also, all these trays bring back memories of elementary school.

Tesa said...

nice blog :)

Marisa Noelle said...

Congrats on finishing out your year! These trays totally remind me of my elementary days. Oh the strawberry milk and the cafeteria ladies:) xx Marisa

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura