Monday, May 7, 2012

Melmac Monday: School's Out for the Summer!

Happy Melmac Monday everyone! That is right everyone, as of 3 pm today, I am officially done with school for the year. I am done with sophomore year! I am so glad to be done, words can't even begin to describe. 

So, to celebrate the end of  a school year, I thought it would be fun to show some wonderful Melmac cafeteria trays. Even if you aren't in school anymore, these would be so fun for a picnic lunch or a lazy Sunday brunch: just don't forget the half pint of chocolate milk.  : ) 

Cafeteria or School Lunch Trays -  Vintage Set of 10 by Prolon in Mid Century Spatter Confetti Pattern - Retro Thanksgiving Dinnerware




Vintage Pair of Mint Green CAFETERIA Tray


Vintage Texas Ware Melmac Lunch Trays, Dallas Ware Bowls and Cups Primary Colors


1968 Bolta Melamine Lunch Tray - Brown with marbling


xoxo, 

Laura 

3 comments:

Gaby said...

nice stuff...enjoy your vacations

gaby-acentralamericangirl.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hooray for school being out! It really feels great, doesn't it?
Also, all these trays bring back memories of elementary school.

Marisa Noelle said...

Congrats on finishing out your year! These trays totally remind me of my elementary days. Oh the strawberry milk and the cafeteria ladies:) xx Marisa

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura