Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Guest Post: Shades of Monet


Hello darling Thrifting Through Life readers!

My name is Marisa and I run a little ol blog called Shades of Monet.  How very sweet to meet you today!  I'm a mommy of a spitfire two year old little boy named Keane, a vintage loving gal, hat enthusiast, as well as an Etsy shop owner and there's nothing I love more in life than my darling little family and thrifting to my heart's content of course...well, maybe baking cupcakes...but that's a whole other story.  

Girl Blue
Outfit details: Dress & Brooch: Vintage - Antiqued//Cardi & Headscarf: Thrifted//Tights: We Love Colors//Shoes: Dolce Vita (old)

DSC_0015

DSC_0005

DSC_0004

I grew up near Harrisburg, PA - which is right near where Laura lives as well.  What a coincidence! - The blogging world is a silly place like that.  Perhaps I will run into her someday, but for now I recently moved to a teeny and quaint mountainside town that brags the prettiest landscapes I've seen in a while.  I look forward to spending my time this summer on the lake taking in plenty of good books and fresh air...and that's that.  Sometimes I think that simple is simply sweeter.

Thank you darling Laura for asking me to guest post while you are spending time in a far off land. Enjoy every moment of it.  It was very lovely meeting you all here today.   Come on over and say hello if you feel so inclined:)

xx, 
Marisa Noelle

4 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

Nice guest post Marisa! I love your outfit.

I had to comment- I don't know how but I knew before the last paragraph that you must have been in PA. It looked really familiar to where I grew up. :-)

Marisa Noelle said...

Thanks Meghan! That's so funny that you knew where I was. What part of PA did you grow up in?

Unknown said...

Great outfit! Love the sweater!!!

http://www.loganmakesamess.com

http://www.loganmakesamess.com/2012/05/war-between-states-quilt.html

The White List said...

Very cool!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura