Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Anniversary!


Hey all, 

Even though, I'm technically in the Dominican Republic right now, I couldn't resist blogging to you from the past because today is my older brother's one year wedding anniversary!! :) 

And since I wasn't blogging one year ago, I couldn't resist sharing some pictures of the lovely nuptials. 













Dress - Thrifted (from Buffalo Exchange) 
Sweater - Thrifted 
Shoes - Thrifted (Vintage Steve Maddens that were only .75!) 


Another happy anniversary to my wonderful brother and sister-in-law; I love you both and I hope that you have a wonderful day celebrating your first year of a long and happy marriage! 



Tomorrow starts the guest posting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura