Thursday, May 17, 2012

Guest Post: Jennie Moss

Hello Lovelies!
I am Jennie Moss who blogs over at Jennie Moss Design.
I love Laura's thrift finds and couldn't be happier sharing my ideas on fashion!
Well first of all I am a recently graduated college student with a degree in music.
I love singing, musicals, crafting and of course fashion.
As for my personal style I do a lot of neutrals with pops of color and print.

Lately I am dying over leopard print.
Here I am in NYC at my fave place ever Mood {designer fabrics and trim..ohemgee}
I have paired the adorable Zara leopard top
 with a green bib necklace that I got in Soho.
See how happy I am! :)

{top: Zara, Necklace: Ja Designs Pants: True religion }

I really like the Leopard as a pop on an outfit like this one. Loove this cutie chic outfit,
the color, the scarf draping and the lemon shoes.

Hope you will find the Love for leopard print and incorporate it into your wardrobe.
you won't regret it! rawr!

Love,
Jennie Moss

p.s.
Don't take it too far...




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute guest post! I'm in love with leopard print too. That leopard painted house is just too funny!

Unknown said...

I'm also in love with leopard print too!! Then again, I have been for like three years ;) That house is taking it a little too far though! haha

preparingmyselffortheworld.blogspot.com

Moss Momma said...

I love that you loved the house! I just laughed and laughed-when I saw it!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura