Monday, November 12, 2012

Melmac Monday: Procrastination


Hey everyone! Hope that you are having an amazing Monday night. 

I'm going to keep this short and sweet tonight because I have an 8-10 page paper due on Wednesday and I just have an outline so far... 

I found this Etsy shop while looking for some Melmac loveliness to share with you guys this week and I love it! It is called Skinny and Bernie; their prices are decent, their photographs are lovely, and they are from Central PA - love supporting my fellow PA'ers. 

Enjoy everyone and pop over to see what other vintage goodies are in Skinny and Bernie's shop. I'm off to get into paper mode. 

vintage Mint Green Melmac Prolonware Coffee Cups


vintage Melmac Aqua Blue Boontonware Bowl


vintage Melmac Mauve Pink  Texas Ware Dinner Plates


vintage Melmac Pale Minty Green  Watertown Lifetime Ware Divided Bowl



xoxo, 

Laura 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura