Monday, November 26, 2012

Melmac Monday: It's The Holiday Season


Hey, everyone, Happy Monday! 

Today was so. long. I'm ready to just climb into bed after a day packed with classes, quizzes, work, and 3 hour choir rehearsals. 

I'm so ready for the semester to be over; I think it is particularly bad this year, because I am overcome with holiday spirit! It is actually kind of strange. I'm not usually a Scrooge or anything, just sort of indifferent. 

But, between the familia and I put the Christmas tree up over break and Black Friday shopping, I'm all about the holidays this year. All I want to do is watch Christmas movies, like Elf, Home Alone, and Jingle All the Way - aka the best worst movie ever. 

So, since it is Cyber Monday, check out some of the lovely holiday Melmac over on Etsy. 

Enjoy! 

Holiday Sale . Vintage Teacups Coffee Cups Red Plastic Creamer Melamine Melmac Speckled Serving Set . black friday etsy cyber monday etsy


Vintage Melamine Tea or Coffee Cups & Saucers Allied Chemical in Avocado Green Set of 2


Mod red plastic cups, made in Italy by STYLE from the 1960's


Christmas Decor Mid Century Modern Decor Christmas Tree Vintage Tray Melmac Christmas Ruth Reeves Signed 1954


1950's Red White Green Ice bucket Kenro melmac/ melamine Kenro Insulated Server



Have a great and merry Monday everyone! 

xoxo, 

Laura 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura