Monday, June 4, 2012

Melmac Monday: Walking on Sunshine


Hello everyone! Happy Melmac Monday! 

Hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend that was full of fun, rest, and maybe even a thrifty treasure or two. 

These pictures were taken awhile ago as I was unpacking all my school things to my parent's house. I was procrastinating and I was like "oh my word, the lighting is perfect!" and then started running around like a crazy person to grab everything I needed to take the pictures of my newest Melmac collection. 

This lovely set of mustard Melmac came from my grandma's house. I'm pretty sure that this is the collection was the start of my Melmac obsession. 




Right now I'm in Elgin, IL for internship training and I'm just loving it so much! I'm meeting other amazing Brethren students from all over the country, that are just fantastic individuals.

However, I am ready to get back to Pennsylvania to start working; even though training is not a vacation by any means, I really do enjoy working and staying busy. 

I'm also really excited to work on a bunch of summer outfit shoots. I really love summer clothes, just because they are so simple, fun, and girly. 




Enjoy your summer night everyone! 

xoxo, 

Laura 







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright, cherry yellow!

Unknown said...

Hello there. I found your blog through Dearest Lou. Cute finds, love the yellow and the tablecloth! Want to follow eachoth:)Come stop by my blog sometime :)
Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

Chelsea Finn said...

Love these pretty yellow finds!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Alexis said...

I love this set, it's beautiful, such a bright and cheerful color! Have a wonderful weekend!

Alexis
http://simplybeautifulveg.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura