Monday, June 25, 2012

Melmac Monday: Family Support



Happy Monday everyone! 

Hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend. I got back from Tennessee safely and had a great weekend. 

Also, today, I cooked. That is a BIG deal. I'm not used to cooking, so I'm really proud of the meal I made. I'll have to get some pictures of something I make soon. 


Anyway, these adorable little bowls were given to me by my sister-in-law and niece. They were a part of a plate set that my sister-in-law had gotten a thrift store. She knew that I would like the bowls, so I had a surprise when I came home! It is pretty awesome when your family starts supporting your obsession passion.  These mustard colored bowls are going to be great this summer for ice cream! Thanks, gals, for making this Melmac Monday extra awesome. 






xoxo, 

Laura 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura