Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Movie Night



Happy Wednesday everyone!



I am feeling really tired today. Why is that you may ask? Was I up studying late last night? Was I working on blog things? Was I doing anything productive?

The answer to all those questions is "no."


I was up till 1 am watching this.

That's right folks, I was up late watching (and singing along to) Grease. I passed it while looking for the Daily Show, and I just couldn't help myself. I promptly put on my PJ's, curled up on my bed, and got lost in the drama of Rydell High.

John Travolta's insane high notes were definitely worth the sleepiness I'm feeling today. :)

What's a movie you just can't flip past?








































Shirt- Thrifted 
Skirt - Kohl's 
Tights-Walmart
Heels -Vera by Vera Wang from Kohl's 
Necklace - Christmas gift from my roommate, friend, and photographer, Amy





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! such a lovely smile :) and lovely outfit too!
feel free to follow our little vintage blog :) we'll follow yours!!

hugs
Lina and Josefine

Unknown said...

Thank you! And of course. :)

xo, Laura

jas said...

stunning blouse!

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thank you!


Your blog is adorable by the way. :)

Doganiam Motyle said...

so nice look

iamthecheese said...

I love how you took these photos. It made for a really cohesive outfit post. Keep it up!

mylifeascheese.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura