Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Be True to Your School


Hey everyone! I hope that you are having a wonderful Tuesday! 

I actually had to double check to make sure that it was actually Tuesday - I'm days are all messed up because yesterday was Mountain Day - one of my school's little traditions. Basically, we got off classes to have fun at the lake! 

Anyway, you can see how behind I am on pictures because these were actually from the first day of classes about 3 weeks ago. Of course, senior year is already in full swing: I have two exams in the next couple of days. Also, I just yelled for Amy to see if she was in her room and it turns out she went to the library to study too. We are just studying machines! 

Well, I best be getting back to studying. Maybe one of these days I'll get around to writing a post that is more than two paragraphs long and not about studying. If only... 

Have a great night, everyone!

(Oh! Also, here is my post from the first day of junior year. We were such babies!) 

xoxo, 

Laura 





Laura: 
Dress (worn as a shirt): H&M: Buffalo Exchange in NYC
Skirt: Old Navy: Thrifted - I got this skirt in a Goodwill in Pittsburgh. This store had a student discount. I yelled 'huzzah!' and I think the cashier was slightly concerned. 
Necklace: Giveaway Win
Bracelet: Church yard sale
Shoes: Thrifted 






Amy: 
Top: Marshalls
Shoes: Gap
Heart Ring: antique shop: graduation gift
Turquoise ring: flea market 
Earrings: Hand-me-downs 







21 comments:

Katie Aman said...

Aw so pretty! I love the little eyelet collar on the dress you're wearing, it is so sweet! You both are gorgeous and kudos to you for being so studious! I know how tough senioritis can be...haha.

The Dragonfruit said...

I adore your thrifted skirt girl! What a score - I would've shouted "huzzah" too :)
And Amy's awesome patterend pants are fabulous! I love them.

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Unknown said...

i love your skirt...;))) u look very nice!!! let's follow each other???? kissess
blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

Aino said...

You look stunning! :)
I love your floral skirt!

Laura Neuzeth said...

You look so pretty! I love that floral skirt. :-)

Laura
www.lauraneuzeth.com

Kristian said...

Huh. What a unique college tradition to have a holiday of their own like that. You look so summery! I like how you and your friend compliment each others' outfits without being too much the same style. Nice!

Kati said...

This skirt is so stunning, I love the pattern and cut so much! Really like your blouse in these photos, too!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Sybil said...

aaww..both outfits are so sweet!! the colourful ensembles totally made my day!!

Animated Confessions

Chioma said...

you are so cute! love that skirt and your response in the thrift store, only fellow thrifters understand the thrill we feel! haha!

two birds said...

both outfits are so fun! i love the detailing on both of your collars!

Samantha said...

What a great thrift find, that skirt is beautiful! You look precious in these photos, your outfit is so lovely and feminine!

Rachael Dobbins said...

Very pretty outfits!

Unknown said...

You both look fantastic <3 I love the details on your collar and the floral skirt is perfect!

- Anna

www.melodicthriftychic.com

** ModCloth Glasses Giveaway on my blog! U.S. & Canada Only! **

Unknown said...

Really love that floral skirt. It's so lady like and beats out all those micro mini :)

TheMavric.com

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your tests, darling! I love your floral skirt!

Xo, Hannah

sweetsweetnoir.net

Unknown said...

I hope school is going well. Blogging and studying is a hard combination! I hardly have time to do anything else!

Anyway, this outfit is really cute. I love your floral skirt and the detailing on the collar of your blouse.

Sandy Joe said...

That skirt is all kinds of amazing!

x The Pretty Secrets

Midwest Muse said...

I absolutely love your outfit, Laura. I think it's perfect from head-to-toe. This skirt is the perfect length on you.

lisa said...

Love the skirt- great score!

Emma Clark said...

Super cute colors! I especially like the skirt.

Emma
freethesparrow.blogspot.com

Peter Lipentine said...

Hey Laura,
You got some really good photos on here. What kind of camera do use? I see you are using blogspot for your blog. I am currently working on a blog through blogspot too called: wholesaleboutiqueclothing.com You should check it out sometime.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura