Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekend Recap: Trivia Night


Hey hey everyone! Long time no see! 

Sorry for the unexpected break - adjusting to the new semester and all. 

Hope that everyone had a fun weekend! Mine consisted of Dutch Blitz, thrifting, movie watching, crafty time, and just watching Beyonce at the Superbowl - she's so awesome and football just... isn't. At least in my opinion. 

Also, Saturday night was Trivia Night at the local coffee place. We have been doing this since freshman year and we have such a great time. 

This time we got a little crafty the night before and made some royal duds to wear. 

Enjoy these pictures from our weekend fun night! I'll be back tomorrow with some new outfit photos. 

Welp, I'm off to watch (read: 'swoon and then cry') 500 Days of Summer with my gal pals! 















Have a great night everyone! 

xoxo, 

Laura 



8 comments:

Elana said...

Looks like such a fun night! These pictures are adorable. Ah, (500) Days of Summer gets me every time.

Katie Aman said...

How fun! I haven't played dutch blitz in ages but I used to LOVE that game. You girls and your tiaras are cute :)

Giovanna said...

Cute photos! Loving those crowns! Looks like a fun night!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

Anna is Bambi said...

such a cute pictures <3 You had an amazing time ;)

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had so much there, with all those beautiful crowns :)

Miss Z said...

Hello dear! I love your blog!
I think we should follow each other! What do you say ?
Kisses!

Jennifer said...

Sounds so fun! I've always wanted to do a trivia night!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Kristian said...

Looks like such a good time with friends!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura