Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Hey all! 

It has been a pretty emotional past couple of days, that's for sure. So much, that I completely forgot that today marks the one year anniversary of 'Thrifting Through Life!'

I can't even believe that one year ago I hit the 'publish' button for the first time. It really blows my mind; it seems like forever ago, but at the same time, it also feels like just yesterday. It has been wonderful looking back through this past year - seeing not just how much my style has changed, but also how I personally have grown and matured. 

I'm thankful to everyone who has supported me and my little blog in the past year, including, but not limited too: 

Amy - my partner in crime, thrifting buddy, roommate, and one of my lovely main photographers. Love you, chica. 

Becky - my bbfl, confident, ice cream sharer, and my other main photographer. You are the best friend a girl could ask for. 

Amanda, Lola, and Alli - who have all taken pictures for me at least once. Thank you! 

Maggie, Sarandon, Elena, and Allison - who have all let me get behind the camera for some 'Friend Fashion' posts. 

MariaSarahBaileyKylaLauren,Jennie, Melanie, and Marisa - who have either supplied a guest post for me or let me interview them over the past year. 

To my family- for the Melmac, thrift shop gift cards, and amusing stories to share. I love you all! 

And finally, all of my readers - whether you click on my page from my Facebook page or are a part of the blogging community, I really do appreciate you taking the time to read TTL. 

I never would have dreamed that blogging would become such a main part of my life, but I am so thankful that it has! 




xoxo, 

Laura 



12 comments:

Unknown said...

That is such a huge milestone and a great look back from start to present! I started only a month+ ago, so your achievements seem, quite significant to me.

new follower :)
amanda
http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/

Megan Colwell said...

Congrats!
http://nauticalowl.blogspot.com/

Jo said...

Happy 1st birthday to your blog! Drop by my blog for a giveaway.

xo Jo

http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

Kristian said...

Oh, happy blog anniversary!!!

Imogen said...

Congratulations. YOur outfits are amazing and your blog has come so far.

Katie Aman said...

So glad you started blogging dear-happy anniversary of the blog! You're super cute and I'm glad to have you as one of my blog buddies :D

Moss Momma said...

you are beautiful inside & out miss laura!

Katherine said...

YAy for one year! That's awesome! You have so many awesome friends it seems - they have helped a lot. You're lucky!
<3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails

Jessi said...

so many pretty outfits!! Happy year anniversary! So exciting :) and have a wonderful valentines day too!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Dus of Cuddly Cacti said...

yay congrats on your blog bday!!! that's so awesome you have so many great friends to help you out w/ pictures & it was fun to see little snippets of so many diff looks.
http://dusanabotswana.com

My Edit said...

Yay for 1 year of blogging, crazy how fast it goes by eh?
And... yay for thrifting!!!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, what a blog it is! This blog gives useful information
to us, keep it up.

Feel free to surf to my web page - Home & Shopping Blog;
www.maekhawtom.com,

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura