Sunday, January 26, 2014

Fearless Fourteen: January 20-26


Hey there, 

Going to keep this 365 post a little short tonight: I got to get up at about 6:30 or so to get my booty to my internship. It is my first full week and I'm really excited about it! 

I hope that a lovely weekend was had by all! 


January 20: Pushing Daisies night! 


January 21: Going through some thrift finds from half off day at my favorite store. 


January 22: Excited first day of internship face! 


January 23: Things to do when you are sick in bed. 


January 24: Amy built a fort in her room. It was magical. 


January 25: I got a new dress! 


January 26: A lazy couple of hours watching 'Chuck' with one of my housemates. 


xoxo, 

Laura 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun snapshots!

http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

inventedromance said...

Cute photos! Congrats on the first day of your internship :)

xo www.inventedromance.blogspot.ca

Sweets and Hearts said...

Pushing Daisies is one of my faves!
Hope you're having fun with the 365 project (I did it once and loved it, but it was so hard for me to keep up with it lol).


erica | sweets + hearts

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Fearless Fourteen: January 20-26" < Liked it!

My webpage: Charlotte Olympia

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura