Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fearless Fourteen: January 1-12


Hey guys! I hope that everyone has had a fabulous weekend! 

I have loved seeing other bloggers 365 projects, so I decided one of my "Fearless Fourteen" goals was to take a picture a day - I'm really excited to see all the little random moments that will make up my year! 


January 1: Starting the year off right with a PA Dutch tradition of pork and sauerkraut - it is supposed to bring luck!  


January 2: The first snow of the year. 


January 3: Start the year off with a new change - I got a new wallet! 


January 4: Doggy sitting. Love him. <3 


January 5: Back at my school home! Love this place. 


January 6: New reads.


January 7: Bundled up for the crazy -30 weather. 


January 8: My new pencil pouch. 


January 9: Coffee and game date with my friend Nikki. 


January 10: Writing before bed in my big comfy chair. 


January 11: Listening to some Whitney while making supper. 


January 12: I hung my vintage curtains from my grandma today. 

7 comments:

The Dragonfruit said...

Oooh love your new wallet and pencil pouch! so cute, and wonderful idea too :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love these sorts of projects. It makes for an interesting look back on the year! :)

Kati said...

Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
Great challenge, and your pencil pouch is so cute!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Midwest Muse said...

Your school home looks so cozy and I love these photos. I don't consciously take photos every day, but I'm pretty sure I do and it's quite fun!

Samantha said...

That is such a great idea! Pictures are so fun to look at and remember bygone days. Adorable little pup!

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following
you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


Also visit my webpage games for girls 3

Anonymous said...

Nice thrift finds.. I like your wallets and pencil pouch! :)
(momandihookedonthrifting.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura