Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fearless Fourteen: January 1-12


Hey guys! I hope that everyone has had a fabulous weekend! 

I have loved seeing other bloggers 365 projects, so I decided one of my "Fearless Fourteen" goals was to take a picture a day - I'm really excited to see all the little random moments that will make up my year! 


January 1: Starting the year off right with a PA Dutch tradition of pork and sauerkraut - it is supposed to bring luck!  


January 2: The first snow of the year. 


January 3: Start the year off with a new change - I got a new wallet! 


January 4: Doggy sitting. Love him. <3 


January 5: Back at my school home! Love this place. 


January 6: New reads.


January 7: Bundled up for the crazy -30 weather. 


January 8: My new pencil pouch. 


January 9: Coffee and game date with my friend Nikki. 


January 10: Writing before bed in my big comfy chair. 


January 11: Listening to some Whitney while making supper. 


January 12: I hung my vintage curtains from my grandma today. 

8 comments:

Linda B said...

Oooh love your new wallet and pencil pouch! so cute, and wonderful idea too :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Sara, Swing The Day Away said...

I love these sorts of projects. It makes for an interesting look back on the year! :)

Kati said...

Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
Great challenge, and your pencil pouch is so cute!

Have a great day,
-Kati

Marlen said...

this is so fun!! it's going to be awesome to look back on these and remember each and every day. your school couch looks like THE most comfy thing on the planet, and are you Dutch? Or was that just a fun dish you tried to bring you luck?

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

Midwest Muse said...

Your school home looks so cozy and I love these photos. I don't consciously take photos every day, but I'm pretty sure I do and it's quite fun!

Samantha said...

That is such a great idea! Pictures are so fun to look at and remember bygone days. Adorable little pup!

Anonymous said...

We stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following
you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.


Also visit my webpage games for girls 3

Anonymous said...

Nice thrift finds.. I like your wallets and pencil pouch! :)
(momandihookedonthrifting.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura