Monday, March 19, 2012

Thrifting Video: Numero Uno

Happy Monday everyone - hope that everyone's St. Patty's day weekend was fun and exciting!

 Remember that weekend of epic thrifting Amy, Melanie,  and I had over Spring Break a week or two ago? If not, check out the post here.  Anyway, Amy had made a video of Mel and I while we were thrift shopping; most of the time we didn't even know that she was filming. Even though I make some pretty derpy faces in the video, I still really love it! Hope you enjoy watching our silly antics! Thanks Amy for making an awesome video filled with awesome memories!

I titled this video number one because I am 99.99% sure that there will be more to come!

Have a great start of the week, everyone!  <3


P.S. Our favorite part of the entire video is at 2:24. See if you can figure out why. :)




          

Thrift from Amy Fenstermacher on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This was cute! I've thinking about thrifting videos:)

http://loganmakesamess

Sophie said...

watching this video makes me excited for payday.
sophie

Anonymous said...

Ha. Nice!Reminds me of when I went thrift store shopping!
-A
www.ananortcele.blogspot.com

Erin @ Currently Coveting said...

You ladies are too cute on your thrift store hunt! Hope you came away with some good stuff.

XO,
Erin
http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com

Ramona said...

Laura, that was so wonderful video.You have so big thrift shop, in Ireland we have little shops and to find something great is nearly to impossible.
♥
xoxo Ra

Vivi K said...

This is so cute! You guys look like a lot of fun to thrift with! :)

http://vivikstyle.blogspot.ca/

TROPPUS TRA said...

That thrift store is HUGE!!! Im so jealous....

-Joi
www.joyful-wife-joiful-life.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura