Friday, October 2, 2015

I'm Coming Home to You

Hey everyone! How the heck are you? 
I know that I have been a little MIA lately - life has taken all sorts of crazy turns! I am officially done with my volunteer service year - it was certainly year of growth and new experiences ending with a bang spending a week in North Carolina at the confrence I was planning for 900 Older Adults! I was literally the youngest person there! They were a really fun group, that's for sure! 
So, you might wonder what I'm doing now. Well, I am living in Pittsburgh! I moved into the tiny studio that my honey was living in the last year! We are going to start looking for something a little bigger soon! Right now I am job searching and am excited to see what the future holds- lots of more outfit photos now that I have a live-in photographer, so stay tuned for that! Any good thrifting recommendations in the Pittsburgh area? 
Xoxo, 
Laura 



                
                              
                  







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura