Monday, December 16, 2013

Life Lately: Back in the Habit


Hello peeps! 

Can I just express my joy that school is FINALLY over. I swear that felt like the longest semester of my life.
Now, I finally feel like I can get everything together - see friends, read for fun, have a clean room, make proper suppers, and watch a lot of Netflix.

Thank goodness for Christmas break. 

I promise I'll be back with some actual outfit photos this week. Remember that I used to do those? Yeah, I kind of forgot too. 










back when it was fall and all the leaves from our three trees fell at the same time//a gift from my cousin - Jim Halpert mug and a lovely first edition//family Thanksgiving pic//my fave lady Silvia and I during Madrigal dinner/dance (my dress is thrifted, but originally from Target)//my friend Vince and I during Madrigal dinner//my friends Hannah squared and I dressed up for a "spy" Happy Hour. 

Have a wonderful Monday evening!

xoxo, 
Laura



12 comments:

Imogen said...

What amazing pictures, the first one is definitely my favourite. Well done on reaching the end of the semester and I wish you an amazing holiday season.

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh man, I cannot wait to be done myself!
Just a couple more days and I'll be free to enjoy leisurely activities aha.

The Dragonfruit Diaries

SomeoneLikeYou said...

Heyyyy lady!

Hope all is well with you! Whew, I'm mighty glad the semester is over, too. Not that I don't love college, but student need a break every now and then! LOVE the photo of you all dressed up. Babein'

STARSNAPSHOT said...

finishing school such a big relief, happy holiday then :)

http://starsnapshot.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love all of these photos, especially the first one <3 Enjoy your XMAS break!

- Anna

www.melodicthriftychic.com

Sofie said...

I really love the family Thanksgiving picture! What a wonderful family you have! Enjoy your Christmas break. I still have 3 more days to go and then, during my Christmas break, I have to study for my exams in January. Oh help!

Sofie x
Little green Sofie

Sweets and Hearts said...

omg that jim mug!!! so jealous. also, i love "to kill a mockingbird"--such a great book. happy holidays, laura!

erica | sweets + hearts

Unknown said...

Love all the pictures!! You have a new follower!! :)

RUBYREDIRIS.BLOGSPOT.COM

Kati said...

These are soo sweet, especially the first picture!
And your festive dress is also very pretty!

-Kati

Kate said...

I love that shiny top!

Kezzie said...

The leaf picture is so fun!!! I love your glamorous evening look too with the foot popping! I popped over from LAUREN's blog after seeing your profile pic with the cool red hat!! I love hats!!! Tis lovely to 'meet' you! X

Unknown said...

Seriously though. It always feels like winter break is the only time to catch up on all the stuff I let slide when finals and final papers started to roll in. I hope you're having an awesome break!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Seeing them always put a smile on my face.
Be sure to link your blog and I'll be sure to check it out!

If you have any questions, you can always email me at laurasthriftingthroughlife@gmail.com

xoxo,
Laura